Sexual Images in Media

Comments

  1. This is a very interesting slide show, and you have made a lot of good points revolved around the topic of sexual images. I would not change anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good examples for showing off what you personally think is too far for sexualization in commercials. I think that you should've talked more about which parts you personally thought were acceptable in these ads. I can assume commercials being intentionally shocking is your limits for this kinda thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good presentation, I like how you expressed your opinion in the slides! You made good points about sexual images in media. Good job Kenzie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with you when you say that you found the Guess commercial the most disturbing of the examples you chose. Especially since watching "Miss Representation," my whole perspective of Guess as a company has changed. It makes me sad how we can move forward and make gains in the gender debate and then still have mindsets like the people who design these ads.
    Overall you made a lot of great points. i thoroughly enjoyed your project! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Media literacy